|| Web/Sharepoint Administrator
||Fort Gordon, GA
||Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Attend meetings and conferences. In efforts to maintain currency of the database and website, obtain and record information regarding policies and regulation governing IT administration.
- Provide a full range of web application design services required to operate, maintain, modify, and upgrade the web-based user access portal.
- Analyze new requirements and recommend the most efficient and effective method of incorporating them and take the necessary action to implement them.
- Design, develop, implement, maintain and upgrade the Cyber LL database, portals, SharePoint, and other websites as necessary.
- Operate, maintain and upgrade the servers that provide hosting support for the Cyber LL web page(s) and database services to support customer requirements.
- Provide technical assistance to web users and Analysts.
- Administer and maintain website and database servers to maximize functionality and minimize down time of the servers, website or the database.
- Apply changes and updates to the systems.
- Ensure hardware and software for the websites and databases are up to date with the necessary security tools and are in compliance with all US Army policies and IA security rules and regulations.
- Serve as an Information Assurance Technician (IAT) level II IAW DoD 8570.01-M or current regulations.
- Support, configure, and develop the SharePoint environments, which include company’s main intranet portal, team sites, external site and other extranet initiatives.
- Maintain and administer SharePoint services, including search, content hub and excel services.
- Develop, configure and maintain document libraries, enterprise lists and site collections.
- Manage SharePoint end user accounts, permissions and access rights in accordance with best-practices regarding privacy and security.
- Develop training materials and provide training to users with varying levels of skills.
- Analyze and assess existing business systems and procedures.
- Assist with software development project plans, including scoping, scheduling, and implementation.
- Test recommended, emerging SharePoint and application development software products, languages, and standards in support of procurement and development efforts.
- Assist with efficient implementation of new software products, tools or systems and for resolution of any adaptation issues.
- Assist with software improvements and upgrades.
- Enhance SharePoint functionality and/or performance as necessary.
- Generate website statistics and reports as needed, using custom or packaged tools.
- Develop and maintain user and technical manuals and guidelines.
||Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Experience with SharePoint 2010/2013 fundamentals including out of the box web parts, lists, content types, workflows, templates and master pages.
- Understanding of SharePoint administration including management of service applications, web applications, site collection administration, solution deployment, and backup/restore via Central Administration and PowerShell.
- Experience using SharePoint Designer and deploying solutions.
- Understanding of InfoPath forms development and deployment.
- Relational database and operating systems experience with MS SQL 2008/2012 database, integration and reporting solutions to be integrated with SharePoint.
- Understanding of Microsoft Visual Studio and Web systems architecture.
- Solid working knowledge of current Internet technologies, including HTML and .Net Service Communication applications.
- Experience with backup and recovery of database systems, web design, Java Script, HTML and interfaces.
Education and Experience:
- A minimum of four (4) years’ experience in the field of Web and SharePoint Administration.
- Must possess advanced IT administrator skills (i.e. remote administration, remote desktop, Group Policy Object (GPO) management, system backup and recovery, and monitor servers for performance evaluation and optimization).
Eligible candidates must have:
- U.S. citizenship
- Candidate must possess an active SECRET security clearance with the ability to obtain TS/SCI
- CompTIA Security+ certification
eSTS offers a comprehensive benefits program with options that enable each employee to structure a benefits package tailored to meet his or her family’s needs. Offerings within our benefits program include:
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401K retirement account
- Life Insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Short-term Disability insurance
- Educational assistance
- Personal Time Off
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.