|| Training Consultant
||Fort Meade, MD
*PENDING AWARD OF CONTRACT*
Develop beginner and intermediate training for two distinct curriculums: 1) the elicitation, documentation, analysis, validation, and management of requirements; and 2) the functions, operations, and adoption of requirements management tools. Provide train-the-trainer and end user training to requirements management leads on Government approved requirement applications and processes.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Designs and develops new software products or major enhancements to existing software.
- Analyzes, test, builds, and coordinates the conversion and/or integration of new products based on user requirements.
- Addresses problems of systems integration, compatibility, and multiple platforms.
- Develop and manage all class materials, training schedule, post-assessment survey, and after-action reports for each class provided.
- Develop a recommended training package with appropriate training material for approval by the Government.
- Develop and update training materials based on lessons learned and approved changes.
- Update the training content to reflect current requirements process and tool policies prior to delivery of every class.
- Maintain a schedule of classroom courses, which will be approved by the Government; work in conjunction with RAO in developing the location and dates of training; be responsible for all class material based on the approved schedule of training.
- Test students to ensure adequate understanding of the subject has been obtained; includes self-test knowledge checks within the courseware, as well as a final competency check.
- Submit an After Action Report that capture key topics including pass/fail ratios, recommended courseware changes, and recommendations by the students.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors Degree
- Minimum of five years’ experience working with training software programs
eSTS offers a comprehensive benefits program with options that enable each employee to structure a benefits package tailored to meet his or her family’s needs. Offerings within our benefits program include:
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401K retirement account
- Life Insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Short-term Disability insurance
- Educational assistance
- Personal Time Off
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.