|| Systems Engineer
*PENDING AWARD OF CONTRACT*
Develop and manage the standards, taxonomies, and procedures to integrate the IT solutions which enable the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) R&A Process with DISA’s IT systems lifecycle management programs and portfolios.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide resolution of Tier III service desk incidents for R&A tools.
- Record all incident tickets and their resolution in the DISA IT Service Manager (ITSM).
- Prepare design, configuration, and operations documents required to deploy and sustain the R&A tools.
- Administer account provisioning and appropriate role-based access for users.
- Analyze R&A tool configurations and recommend tool enhancements to ensure efficient and effective adherence to Agency requirements management practices and policies.
- Develop a Configuration Management Plan for assigned R&A tools and coordinate tool configuration enhancements with the appropriate RAO Configuration Control Boards.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 years experience
- SECRET security clearance required.
eSTS offers a comprehensive benefits program with options that enable each employee to structure a benefits package tailored to meet his or her family’s needs. Offerings within our benefits program include:
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401K retirement account
- Life Insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Short-term Disability insurance
- Educational assistance
- Personal Time Off
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.