|| Systems Architect
||Camp Pendleton, CA
Responsible for providing technical and engineering support to the Marine Air Ground Task Force (MAGTF) Command, Control, Communications, and Intelligence (C4I) System of Systems Technical Support Services (SoSTS).
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DODAF) architectures in support of modeling and simulation environments.
- Support all aspects of the project, including development of equipment list based on architectural design, facility planning, briefings to the customer(s), and package approval.
- Develop supporting documentation for DODAF products. Coordinate and assist with architecture development in support of the Marine Corps Enterprise Network (MCEN) Planning Yard.
- Responsible for support and conduct Engineering Assessments via use cases, and close coordination with MCTSSA cyber security and test and evaluation efforts.
- Responsible for continual research and analysis of source documents and interviewing key Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) of Marine Corps Warfighting functions in order to develop accurate and concise architectures and documents.
- Responsible for generating draft monthly status reports detailing all progress and issues encountered, including mitigation strategies. Develop quality standards for the documentation of requirements.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, Finance, Computer Science and/or related field.
- 8-12 years experience.
- SECRET clearance.
eSTS offers a comprehensive benefits program with options that enable each employee to structure a benefits package tailored to meet his or her family’s needs. Offerings within our benefits program include:
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401K retirement account
- Life Insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Short-term Disability insurance
- Educational assistance
- Personal Time Off
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.