|| Systems Analyst
||Fort Meade, MD
*PENDING AWARD OF CONTRACT*
Supports planning, development, management, and monitoring activities of the Defense Information System Agency (DISA) Requirements Analysis Office (RAO) IT systems. Research and analyze new and emerging trends and recommend new programs or enhancements to existing programs. Prepares white papers and program documents including program justification, implementation plans, etc. Develop, implement and ensure compliance with program policies, standards and procedures. Prepare briefings and reports on program activities.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform the elicitation, documentation, analysis, validation and management of requirements for DISA projects in accordance with the Requirements and Analysis (R&A) Process.
- Coordinate with appropriate stakeholders, work with technical personnel to develop requirements, and ensure captured requirements are properly documented and validated.
- Analyze requirements for impact on existing Agency infrastructure, services, systems, projects, and processes.
- Analyze requirements for strategic linkages to DISA and DoD CIO strategic plans and other federal mandates.
- Develop quality standards for the documentation of requirements.
- Develop a consistent and repeatable method for evaluating documented requirements and produce and maintain a Requirements Quality Assurance Checklist to enable the evaluation.
- Ensure requirements documentation standards adhere to the DoD Architecture Framework (DoDAF), include industry best-practices, and incorporate additional policies and directives as determined by the Government.
- Develop and maintain standards for the format, quality, content, and management of requirements. Ensure that all requirements are written to be cohesive, complete, consistent, atomic, traceable, unambiguous, prioritized, testable, and solution agnostic.
- Perform quality reviews of requirements documents to ensure they meet requirements, management standards and produce a Requirements Quality Assurance Report with the results of each review.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, Finance, Computer Science and/or related field.
- 8-12 years experience.
- SECRET clearance required.
eSTS offers a comprehensive benefits program with options that enable each employee to structure a benefits package tailored to meet his or her family’s needs. Offerings within our benefits program include:
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401K retirement account
- Life Insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Short-term Disability insurance
- Educational assistance
- Personal Time Off
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.