|| Project Manager – Proposal
eSTS, Inc. is bidding on a contract requiring a Business Analyst. This contract will be awarded in April 2018. Please apply to this job announcement if you are interested. Position description is below.
Provides management over the independent quality assurance of the Consolidated Data Collection System (CDCS) and the Debt Management Module (WebDMM). Directs and manages internal/external communications and all functional program activities to meet contract costs, schedule and performance objectives. Makes final decisions on administrative or operational matters affecting more than one segment or functional activity in support of the DCM Staff.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Systems analysis, Quality assurance testing, business analysis and process improvement to ensure DCM systems are functioning in conformance with DCM requirements
- Ensures data integrity and accurate reporting
- Review financial data (transactions and system functionality) that affect financial accounts and the disbursement of funds for adherence to Federal Financial management principles
- Supports the oversight, programming, change management and documentation of WebDMM/Unified Financial Management System (UFMS)
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Have prior or related functional knowledge of DOJ Financial Management Information Systems (FIMS) (i.e., CDCS, WebDMM, UFMS, etc.)
- Experience working with management and stakeholders to document existing system functionality or define new systems requirements, objectives, and scope.
- Experience reviewing and analyzing technical deliverables such as design documents, implementation plans and testing
- Risk analysis and quality control
Education and Experience:
- IT Project Management
- BS in Finance, Business, Engineering, Computer Science or related field with 15 yrs experience
- PMP certification desired
- US Citizenship required
eSTS offers a comprehensive benefits program with options that enable each employee to structure a benefits package tailored to meet his or her family’s needs. Offerings within our benefits program include:
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401K retirement account
- Life Insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Short-term Disability insurance
- Educational assistance
- Personal Time Off
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.