|| Project Manager
Title: Project Manager (Contingent upon Award of contract)
Location: Quantico, VA
Responsible for managing program cost, performance and schedule, ensuring program execution is in compliance with Performance Work Statement and company policies and established metrics for the replacement of the Marine Corps Community Services (MCCS) Financial Management System (FMS) with either the Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) or the Oracle Fusion Suite. The new FMS will also support the MCCS Headquarters (HQ) and the entire community of installations worldwide from a new Finance and Accounting Shared Services Center (SSC).
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Complete System Integration (SI) of the Oracle EBS in a cloud serviced Platform as a Service environment (PAAS) or Oracle Fusion in a cloud serviced Software as a Service (SAAS) environment.
- Deliver a comprehensive, cohesive and modernized, enterprise-wide financial management system integrated with all the required MCCS business systems in accordance with MCCS business and technical requirements.
- Deliver an integrated system solution that is compliant with Federal Government standards for Privacy and in accordance with the Federal Information System Management Act (FISMA) for authorization to operate (ATO).
- Deliver a System Integration solution that optimizes the data integration layer developed and maintained by the MCCS technical team.
- Deliver all required reports with required formats, content and presentation.
- Deliver interface tracking screen views that display interface transactions and confirm interface success and failures.
- Complete Computron data conversion to the Oracle EBS or Oracle Fusion system data structure.
- Deliver Oracle EBS application extensions for required business enhancements.
- Deliver System Integration solution for Project Phase 1 on time in accordance with (IAW) the project schedule and milestones.
- Deliver SI solution for Project Phase 2 on time IAW the project schedule and milestones
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, Engineering, Computer Science or related field and 15 years’ experience
- Experience w/ MS Project and developing/maintaining Project Management and Quality Control plans
- Certified Program Management Professional (PMP) (Preferred)
- Scrum Master or experienced in Agile Software Development (Preferred)
eSTS offers a comprehensive benefits program with options that enable each employee to structure a benefits package tailored to meet his or her family’s needs. Offerings within our benefits program include:
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401K retirement account
- Life Insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Short-term Disability insurance
- Educational assistance
- Personal Time Off
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.