|Title||Operations Research Analyst (Electronic Warfare) w/Top Secret Clearance|
|Location||Augusta / Fort Gordon, GA|
Perform analysis, assessment and experimentation tasks to be completed in support of the Cyber Battle Lab, Capabilities Development Integration Directorate, Cyber Center of Excellence, Fort Gordon, GA. This contract will support the CBL mission to provide concept experimentation support to all TRADOC experimentation community of practice proponent battle laboratories and partners (Space and Missile Defense Command (SMDC), Special Operations Command (SOC), Army Medical Department (AMEDD), Air Force, Navy, Marines, Department of State, and multinational partners; execute Cyber and Signal proponent experimentation; conduct analytic research to support evaluation of OCO, DCO, DODIN, EW and SMO technologies. The Research Analyst will support the Cyber Battle Lab mission to provide concepts experimentation support to the warfighter with dynamic network experimentation integrated with cyberspace operations and electronic warfare. The concept experimentation support contract will provide results in the form of written and verbal assessments categorized by observations, insights, and findings. These observations, insights, and finding will be focused on Doctrine, Organization, Training, Material, Leadership, Personnel, Facilities and Policy (DOTMLPF-P) as they are assessed in a variety of venues such as simulation experiments (SIMEX), seminar wargames (SWG), game-based experiments (GAMEX), limited objective experiments (LOE) workgroups, or any independent internal effort to support analysis.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
• Have experience and knowledge to collaborate with Army proponents, units, the DA Staff, and their DOTMLPF responsible agents to facility timely analysis and solution development on emerging LL issues by assisting responsible proponents
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Must have 8 to 10 years’ experience in operational Electronic Warfare planning, implementation, and configuration (Signal Intelligence/Electronic Warfare 35G, Military Occupation Specialty MOS 29E, or Commercial Equivalent)
• Must have the demonstrated ability to plan, conduct, and execute EW Experimentation that involves the use of electromagnetic energy to determine, exploit, reduce, and prevent hostile use of the electromagnetic spectrum.
BenefitseSTS offers a comprehensive benefits program with options that enable each employee to structure a benefits package tailored to meet his or her family’s needs. Offerings within our benefits program include:
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401K retirement account
- Life Insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Short-term Disability insurance
- Educational assistance
- Personal Time Off