|| Business Analyst- Proposal
eSTS, Inc. is bidding on a contract requiring a Business Analyst. This contract will be awarded in April 2018. Please apply to this job announcement if you are interested. Position description is below.
Provides planning, development, management, and monitoring activities of the Consolidated Data Collection System (CDCS) and the Debt Management Module (WebDMM) within the DOJ Financial Information Management system. Responsible for delivering cost effective, responsive and efficient management (documenting, revising, maintaining) of DOJ’s debt collection, business rules regarding the processing of financial transactions in DCM systems.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with DCM representatives to identify where business rules should be developed or revised.
- Record and document Business Rules (BR) in support of the CDCS in accordance with Department policies, guidelines and regulations.
- Establish, develop and maintain a BR Repository SharePoint site.
- Prepare for and participate in meetings, conferences, briefings, workshops, working groups, integrated process teams in support of requirements gathering, design assessments and test readiness.
Education and Experience:
- BS in Finance, Business, Computer Science, or related field plus 8 years of experience
- Understanding of technical documentation including Software Design and Testing documents and architecture diagrams
- Experience testing, and documenting software fixes, enhancements, and upgrades
- Experience working with management and stakeholders to document existing system functionality or define new system requirements, objectives, and scope
- Quality Assurance, Process improvement
- Perform reviews for all aspects of DCM systems and processes, including but not limited to
- CDCS and WebDMM/UFMS enhancements, fixes, and implementation of new products, or new functionality
- CDCS to/from WebDMM/UFMS interface
- WebDMM/UFMS disbursements
- US citizenship required
eSTS offers a comprehensive benefits program with options that enable each employee to structure a benefits package tailored to meet his or her family’s needs. Offerings within our benefits program include:
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401K retirement account
- Life Insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Short-term Disability insurance
- Educational assistance
- Personal Time Off
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.