|| Business Analyst
||Fort Meade, MD
*PENDING AWARD OF CONTRACT*
Draft and maintain documentation and guidance for the Defense Information Systems Agency(DISA) Requirements Analysis Office (RAO) R&A Process. Develop diagrams, process maps, and other graphics necessary to adequately capture and describe the R&A Process. Conduct analysis of existing Agency policies and instructions in order to develop Agency requirements management policies and instructions in accordance with the Government’s direction and the DoDAF.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyze proposed changes to the Process for potential issues, risks, impacts, and mitigations.
- Ensure the Process incorporates guidance from the latest versions of the International Council on Systems Engineering’s SEBOK, the Project Management Institute’s PMBOK, and the International Institute of Business Analysis’ Business Analyst’s Book of Knowledge (BABOK).
- Ensure all Process documentation adheres to the latest versions of the BPMN and DoDAF standards.
- Support the DISA Requirements Community of Practice (CoP) by representing the RAO in CoP meetings and working-group initiatives as assigned.
- May lead discussion groups and the development of working group deliverables as determined by the Government.
- Analyze requirements for impact on existing Agency infrastructure, services, systems, projects, and processes.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, Finance, Computer Science and/or related field.
- 8-12 years experience.
- SECRET clearance required.
eSTS offers a comprehensive benefits program with options that enable each employee to structure a benefits package tailored to meet his or her family’s needs. Offerings within our benefits program include:
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401K retirement account
- Life Insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Short-term Disability insurance
- Educational assistance
- Personal Time Off
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.