|| Administrative Support Specialist (TS/SCI)
||Fort Jackson, SC
ONLY APPLICANTS POSSESSING AN ACTIVE CLEARANCE SHOULD APPLY
Greet students, soldiers and visitors to and within the National Center for Credibility Assessment (NCCA) facility. Complete administrative assignments in support of the general operation of the NCCA.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Greet students, soldiers, visitors and be able to troubleshoot and triage inquires throughout the organization.
- Perform receptionist duties and provide administrative support to elements as needed.
- Develop and maintain a calendar of events and schedule appointments.
- Protect all information (operational, personnel, communications, industrial and physical) in accordance with DIA issuances, policies and regulatory guidance.
- Assist in processing Freedom of Information Act actions, monitoring/tracking actions using charts, matrices and other means.
- Assist in the preparation of office memorandums, policies, procedures and mailings.
- Review and distribute incoming mail.
- Maintain and archive office files.
- Assist in maintaining administrative programs such as manpower, phone rosters, intranet documents, signage, visitor register, drug testing, time sheets and re-call roster.
- File and coordinate phone repair tickets and equipment return.
- Provide print, scan and fax support for agency elements.
- Prepare mailing labels.
- Serve as alternate Non-Defense Travel System Entry Agent (NDEA).
- Maintain confidentiality by exercising discretion in communicating information and handling records of students, faculty and staff.
- Support data calls.
- Coordinate, staff and track documents related to NCCA Memorandums of Agreement.
- Provide back-up support to staff as needed for coverage during operating hours.
- Other duties as assigned in support of administration.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Demonstrate computer skills with MS Windows, MS Office Professional and general office equipment.
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate professionally with a wide variety of visitors and members of the military and government community.
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of NDEA.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Active TS/SCI clearance required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent; degree preferred.
- 5+ years of experience performing administrative functions.
eSTS offers a comprehensive benefits program with options that enable each employee to structure a benefits package tailored to meet his or her family’s needs. Offerings within our benefits program include:
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401K retirement account
- Life Insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Short-term Disability insurance
- Educational assistance
- Personal Time Off
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.