|| Information Technology Support Technicians
||Hurlburt Field, FL
Start date is pending contract award which is expected to be January 2014.
Sustains the 442nd Signal Battalion Sensitive Compartment Information Facility (SCIF) operations Administrative/Training/Classroom environment. (SCIF is named Guardian Hall.) The Information Technology Support Technician (ITST) is responsible for customer support and technical training support functions with the Guardian Hall operations /classroom help and service desk.
The ITST will :
- Resolve customer technical problems and define automation needs;
- Provide support to customers in multiple areas of Information Technology (IT), to include office automation software, general office automation equipment, email, telecommunications, video
teleconferencing, Local Area Network (LAN) equipment/services, and specialized applications;
- Provide service and support to Guardian Hall Information Systems connected to NIPRNET,
SIPRNET and JWICS network, Desktop and Server requirements which provides training to 25D, 255S and 26C users with access and automated systems support to the LAN and WAN.
- Highly specialized technicians will require a Top Secret clearance to be able to provide
administrative support to NIPRNET, SIPRNET and JWICS desktop systems.
This position may require use the following tools and technologies within daily work:
- Desktop computers
- Liquid crystal display projector — Liquid crystal display LCD projectors
- Notebook computers — Laptop computers
- Overhead projectors — Overhead display projectors
- TMDE (Test Measurement Diagnostic Equipment)
- Interactive Whiteboard Technology- Magic Board Projector, Smart Boards
- Personal computers
- Computer based training software — Adobe Systems Adobe Captivate; Alchemy Systems SISTEM; Halogen eLMS; Qarbon ViewletBuilder Professional; MS FrontPage
- Electronic mail software — IBM Lotus Notes; Microsoft Outlook
- Training application software
- MS Office Suite
- Telecommunications equipment- Routers, Switches, Hubs, and KVM’s
- VMware and/or Virtual Server
- Up to three years’ experience in the IT field during preceding five (5) years.
- Preferred: CompTIA A+ certification or Network+ or Security+
- Computing Environment certification: Windows 7
- TS/SCI Clearance required
eSTS offers a comprehensive benefits program with options that enable each employee to structure a benefits package tailored to meet his or her family’s needs. Offerings within our benefits program include:
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401K retirement account
- Life Insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Short-term Disability insurance
- Educational assistance
- Personal Time Off
eSTS is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer