|Title||Engineering Subject Matter Specialist|
|Location||Joint Base San Antonio, San Antonio, Texas|
TITLE: Engineering Subject Matter Specialist
LOCATION: Joint Base, San Antonio, Texas
Designing Iaas, SaaS and PaaS in a cloud-based environment and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), such as Azure, Oracle’s SOA Suite or Amazon Web Services (AWS). Designs and builds databases (relational and/or NoSQL). Technical expert responsible for design and development of a cloud or client/server environments. Develops strategy of the cloud or client/server system and the design infrastructure necessary to support that strategy. Advises on selection of technological purchases with regards to processing, data storage, data access, and applications development. Advises of feasibility of potential future projects to management.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
· Five-plus (5+) years prior experience as Engineer or Database architect
· Software development and planning & modeling experience.
· Knowledge of ITIL v3 foundations preferred
· Ability to use application tools for documentation of DOD Architecture Framework/The Open Group Architecture Framework (DODAF / TOGAF) compliant architectures
· Basic understanding of aviation training and/or crew management (preferred, but not required)
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Management or Business preferred
· Strong communication skills.
· Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance
· US Citizen
BenefitseSTS offers a comprehensive benefits program with options that enable each employee to structure a benefits package tailored to meet his or her family’s needs. Offerings within our benefits program include:
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401K retirement account
- Life Insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Short-term Disability insurance
- Educational assistance
- Personal Time Off