|| Business Process Consultant
||Joint Base, San Antonio, Texas
Title: Business Process Consultant
Location: Joint Base, San Antonio, Texas
Responsible for most complex systems process analysis, design, and simulation. Requires highest-level understanding of AF learning systems and operational requirements. Focus is on process analysis and re-engineering, with an understanding of technical problems and solutions as they relate to the current and future business environment. Creates process change by integrating new processes with existing ones and communicating these changes to impacted Business Systems teams. Recommends and facilitates quality improvement efforts. May lead re-engineering team and act as project manager in some cases.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Working knowledge of AETC mission IT systems and flying training are required for staff filling PMO support roles
- In architecture design tools – ability to use application tools for documentation of DODAF / TOGAF compliant architectures
- In MS Excel – ability to create new and modify existing formulas and ability to format cells and graphs. Arithmetic skills are required.
- In MS Word – ability to create it and format text, tables and graphics using various font, paragraph and styles; ability to use and edit shapes, quick parts and indexing; and ability to track, accept and delete changes. English grammar skills are required.
- In MS PowerPoint – ability to create new and modify existing briefs, charts and graphs; ability to format text, bulletize lists, and insert objects. Visual presentation skills are required.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Business process management experience
- Prior experience with the United States Air Force or flight training
- Exposure to project management practices and quality assurance review.
- Strong communication skills.
- Must be able to successfully pass NAC (National Agency Check).
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Management or Business
- Eight (8) to twelve (12) years prior experience in this type of position
- Experience in managing a team and understanding technical problems and solidifying solutions.
- Knowledge of or training with various flight systems.
eSTS offers a comprehensive benefits program with options that enable each employee to structure a benefits package tailored to meet his or her family’s needs. Offerings within our benefits program include:
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401K retirement account
- Life Insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Short-term Disability insurance
- Educational assistance
- Personal Time Off
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.